Fees and Deadlines
- All students participating in the UH/HCC Engineering Academy will follow guidelines set by HCC for an orientation program at HCC, which will be attended by Academy staff from both institutions.
- Students enrolled in the UH/HCC Engineering Academy will be designated as Non-Degree Seeking Engineering Academy students at the University of Houston and are subject to all mandatory fees including but not limited to the Recreation Sports Fee, the Health Center Fee, and the Student Center Complex Fee.
- All UH/HCC Engineering Academy students who meet UH/HCC Engineering Academy requirements to transfer to UH to a full-time student status will not be required to pay an additional application fee for transfer.
- UH/HCC Engineering Academy students who elect to apply to transfer to UH and who do not complete the UH/HCC Engineering Academy will not be required to pay an additional application fee for transfer. They will simply complete the “Degree Seeking Status Change Request Form” and will be considered for admission on the same basis as all other transfer students.
- Students accepted in to the UH/HCC Engineering Academy will be required to pay the respective tuition and fees separately at both institutions, pro-rated as appropriate based on the semester credit hours enrolled at each institution, by the established deadlines.
UH/HCC Engineering Academy students may apply for financial aid only at HCC.