“I want to major in Engineering Q&A”

Engineering Transitional Information Sessions

Non-engineering students needing information concerning transfer and change of major admissions may attend the Engineering Transitional Information Session.

We will discuss courses required and the specifics of what the UH Cullen College of Engineering wants to see in students to qualify.

Our sessions for Spring and Summer 2020 have been moved online while UH limits on-campus meetings as a precautionary response to the COVID-19 outbreak.

Use the following link to sign-up for a Q & A session starting May 19: https://calendly.com/dwburleson/non-engineering-student-information-session-uh



Major Change Request Form

Click here to view our undergraduate transfer student guide!

Click here to view our road map for transferring into Engineering from Inside UH

Click here to view our road map for transferring into UH Engineering from another institution

For more Information

For questions about our programs, please contact:

Undergraduate Programs
Phone: 713-743-4200

Mailing Address:
E421 Engineering Building 2
4722 Calhoun Rd
Houston, TX 77204-4007

Google Map
UH Map & Driving Directions
(includes parking information)