The University of Houston Cullen College of Engineering offers advanced degrees through 14 graduate programs. Our graduate program in Chemical Engineering is ranked in the Top 20 nationally by the National Research Council. The Cullen College also offers certificate programs in Subsea Engineering and Chemical Engineering.
Admission to Graduate Programs
- Graduate Program Admission
- Engineering Graduate Degrees Offered
- Departmental Academic Advisors and Contacts
Graduate Academic Policies
- Graduate Academic Policies and Procedures
- Graduate Tuition Fellowships (GTF)
- Steps for Graduate Engineering Students Applying for OPT (PDF file)
UH Engineering offers online master's programs in:
UH Engineering offers an online certificate program in subsea engineering.
To learn more about all of the online learning programs available at UH Engineering, please visit onlinelearning.egr.uh.edu.
Best Dissertation Award
The best dissertation award, carrying a $1,000 honorarium, is given twice a year to students who successfully defend and submit their dissertation by the semester deadline. The recipient receives an honorarium of $1,000.
Click here for more information on the best dissertation award.