The University of Houston Cullen College of Engineering offers advanced degrees through 14 graduate programs. Our graduate program in Chemical Engineering is ranked in the Top 20 nationally by the National Research Council. The Cullen College also offers certificate programs in Subsea Engineering and Chemical Engineering.
Learn more about how to engineer your future at the UH Cullen College in the UH Engineering Graduate Viewbook!
- Common Application for all graduate programs
- Engineering Graduate Degrees Offered
- Departmental Academic Advisors and Contacts
Graduate Academic Policies
- Graduate Academic Policies and Procedures
- Graduate Tuition Fellowships (GTF)
- Steps for Graduate Engineering Students Applying for OPT (PDF file)
UH Engineering offers online master's programs in:
UH Engineering offers an online certificate program in subsea engineering.
To learn more about all of the online learning programs available at UH Engineering, please visit onlinelearning.egr.uh.edu.