Engineering Academies

UH/HCC Engineering Academy — Eligibility and Reverse Transfer

UH/HCC Engineering Academy


  • Continuing students are not required to take the SAT or ACT, however they will be required to demonstrate pre-calculus readiness to apply.
  • Direct admit from high school students are required to take the SAT or ACT or meet established test optional criteria in order to apply for the UH/HCC Engineering Academy.


Reverse Transfer

A UH/HCC Engineering Academy student does not need to apply (upon eligibility) for reverse transfer to receive their Associate Degree from HCC as the process occurs automatically on an annual basis.