Cullen College of Engineering Desk Manual Policies and Procedures
Short Work Break

Faculty that are on short work break need to be return to work as soon as possible.

Employee on short work break that need to have changes on the appointment should be process on a Edit Existing Job (job change). The Edit Existing Job (job change) will bring the employee back and correct any change that need to be change. For Example:

  • Change in FTE (Some FTE change will require an ePRF to be process.)
  • Officer Code
  • Position Number ( Regular to Temporary Position)
  • Change Monthly Comp rate

Change Employment Status are for employee return to work with no change to their reappointment Agreement.