Major Change Form

This form is for currently enrolled UH students ONLY.

If you are a newly admitted student for Summer/Fall 2023, please contact the Office of Admissions at 713-743-1010 for a major change request.

Requests for a second degree must be made in writing on a General Petition form and submitted via email to Mr. Jemal Moore, jmoore [at]

Click here to submit major change petition

(Form will open February 20, 2023)

Deadline for Summer 2023: May 1, 2023 at 11:59PM

Students may expect a decision to be rendered via email prior to the beginning of the Summer 2023 semester.