Skip to main content
Cullen College of Engineering Desk Manual Policies and Procedures
P/T Cards

College approval is required for all P/T applications.

P/T card guidelines:

All P/T cardholder must complete annual training. The college has the right to inactivate P/T cards at their discretion.

Requests for MCC overrides must be submitted by email to the Executive Director of Business Operations.  If the Executive Director is not available, those requests can be emailed to the College Business Administrator.  Requests should come from department administrator and include the following information:

  1. Vendor Name
  2. Cardholder name
  3. LOCAL P-Card # (last4)
  4. Amount: Purpose (amount being requested and the purpose for the request)
  5. Benefit

P/T card liabilities should be cleared on a monthly basis. The following query in the Finance system may be used to know all departmental P/T liabilities: UHS_AP_LIABILITY_BALANCE. Any P/T cards which have liability balances which are not cleared by the close of the fiscal year will be inactivated.