Research Support and Resources
Proposal Submission Information
The Technology Division at the Cullen College of Engineering Office of Research supports faculty during the process of preparing and submitting sponsored research proposals.
When preparing your submission, here are a few tips to consider:
- Match the funding source for your goals and objectives
- Talk to the program officer
- Read carefully and follow the submission guidelines for the proposal
- Set and follow a reasonable timeline based on the deadline
- Ask colleagues to read your proposal and provide critical comments
- Be thorough and thoughtful when developing your budget
- If your proposal is not funded, carefully read the reviewer comments, and try again!
Life-Cycle of Grant Submission