Warning message

Submissions for this form are closed.

Major Change Form

Students interested in submitting a major change request with the Cullen College of Engineering will need to attend an Engineering Transitional Information Session first. The petition deadline and final session with limited seats will be Thursday, May 13th. Any requests made after this date and/or after all remaining seats are taken will be referred to our general end-of-term walk-ins. Please email Mr. Jemal Moore, jmoore [at] central.uh.edu, for time and video conference details.

Requests for a second degree must be made in writing on a General Petition form and submitted to the Undergraduate Programs Office, Suite E316, Engineering Building 2, or emailed to Mr. Jemal Moore, jmoore [at] central.uh.edu.