The American Society of Indian Engineers and Architects (ASIE) has awarded five scholarships for 2020 to students attending the University of Houston's Cullen College of Engineering. Each student received a monetary award, ranging from $1,000 to $2,000, to further their studies.
ASIE Scholarship Winners 2020
- Ankur Agrawal – Master of Science in Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
- Jasleen Kaur – Master of Science in Aerospace and Space Architecture
- Maninderjeet Singh – PhD in Chemical Engineering
Ravi Jaisinghani Scholarship Winner 2020
- Sreyashi Ghosh – PhD in Chemical Engineering
Harendra Bhatt Scholarship Winner 2020
- Srikanth Yerra – PhD in Electrical Engineering
Founded in 1994, ASIE is a Houston-based non-profit organization that strives to encourage students of Indian descent to pursue careers in engineering and architecture. For more information, visit https://www.asiehouston.org/.