Undergraduate Academic Policies

Helpful Contacts

Emergency: Call 911

Non-Emergency/UH Police: 713-743-3333
(For re-entry if locked out of building/office, you will need UH-ID and one other form of ID)

Computer Issues: kietl [at] uh.edu

Disciplinary Matters: Dean of Students Office – 713-743-5470; http://www.uh.edu/dos
(violations of the student code of contact)

General building/office/classroom issues (light bulbs; A/C or heat issues; general maintenance):
UH Physical Plant – 713-74-FIXIT (713-743-4948) or you can submit a work request by logging into AccessUH (https://accessuh.uh.edu/login.php) and click on FAMIS Facility Work Order System. If you have any problems logging into FAMIS, please contact FAMIS Support at famissup [at] central.uh.edu. If you have questions regarding work orders or service requests, please call Facilities Service Center at 713-743-4948.

CougarNet account issues/reset password and other general issues: http://www.uh.edu/infotech/; 713-743-4111

Center for Students with Disabilities: http://www.uh.edu/csd/; 713-743-5400

Accounts Payable – Travel – Sandra Silva: 713-743-5883; ssilva [at] uh.edu
Accounts Payable – P-Card – Cassandra Lopez: 713-743-5660; clopez24 [at] central.uh.edu

Contract Administration Donna Halton 832-842-7078 contractadmin [at] uh.edu

Human Resources:

  • HR Service Center: 713-743-3988; HRSC [at] uh.edu
  • HR Manager – Connie Kemp: 713-743-5703; ckemp2 [at] uh.edu
  • Employment – Nikki Duncan: 713-743-7278; nduncan [at] uh.edu
  • Benefits – Deanna Holmes: 713-743-3689; dholmes [at] central.uh.edu
  • Faculty Liaison – Deanna Holmes
  • Peoplesoft HR: hrpsoft [at] central.uh.edu
  • HR Records – Billy Taylor: 713-743-5766; btaylor2 [at] uh.edu
  • Training – Ashley Waggoner: 713-743-3217; awaggoner [at] uh.edu
  • Compensation – Krista McElroy: 713-743-9980; klmcelro [at] central.uh.edu

Immigration Issues (H1B) Kate Hammons 832-842-7085 kehammons [at] uh.edu

Permanent Residency Kate Hammons 832-842-7085 kehammons [at] uh.edu


  • Payroll Accounting Team: hracctg [at] central.uh.edu
  • Payroll Operations Team: hrpay [at] central.uh.edu
  • Payroll Tax Team: hrpaytax [at] central.uh.edu

Peoplesoft – Campus Solutions – James Glickman: 713-743-8731; jglickman2 [at] uh.edu

Peoplesoft – Finance – Tracey Shipper: 713-743-8954; tmshipper [at] uh.edu

Peoplesoft – HR – Jennifer McMillin: 713-743-5247; jmcmilli [at] central.uh.edu

Purchasing – Stephen Bangerter – Business Operations: 713-743-8132; sbang [at] uh.edu

Property Management – Minhthu Pham: 713-743-8757; mpham13 [at] uh.edu
Surplus Warehouse – Raymon Matthews: 713-743-8759; rmatthews [at] uh.edu
Physical Inventory – Michelle Nguyen: 713-743-8749; mpnguye [at] uh.edu

Risk Management – Zach Armitstead: 713-743-5218; zjarmitstead [at] uh.edu