Research at the Cullen College of Engineering is prolific in areas that the University of Houston has determined as institutional research clusters, including energy, biomedical engineering, materials and the environment.
Featured Press Releases
- ConocoPhillips Donates $1 Million to UH and its Energy Research Park
- Carnegie Foundation Gives University of Houston its Highest Classification for Research Success, Elevating UH to Tier One Status
- UH Researchers Helping Pentagon Build Mind-Controlled Prosthetics
- UH Engineering Professors Featured in Consecutive Issues of Science
- UH Professor Researching Ways to Mass Produce Graphene