- Be an entering 8th to 12th grade female.
- Have completed or be taking appropriate math and science courses for your grade-level.
- Have an interest in or curiosity about engineering.
We are currently offering the following camps during the 2019 summer:
- June 10-14
- June 17-21
The cost to attend is $300.
- 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. daily
(G.R.A.D.E. Camp is not a residential camp. Campers will need to find their own transportation to and from campus each day).
View schedule of activities for the week.
View the 2019 flyer.
Feel Free to Bring a Friend!
- Ask her to apply
- Request to be paired together in the application
Coming by Yourself?
That's very cool, too.
- Meet other girls who are curious about engineering.
- Form lasting friendships!
Important Application Details
- We will be accepting applications until the camps are completely full. If we receive your application after the camps are full, we will contact you to see if you would like to be placed on our G.R.A.D.E. Camp "waitlist."