Date: May 5, 2021
Time: 12pm CST
Hosted by: University of Houston Racial Equity and Social Justice Committee in partnership with the Cullen College of Engineering
- Dr. Stephanie Adams, Dean, Lars Magnus Ericsson Chair, Erik Jonsson School of Engineering, The University of Texas at Dallas
- Dr. Javier Kypuros, Dean and Professor, College of Engineering, The University of Texas at Tyler
- Dr. Fred A. Bonner II, Executive Director, Minority Achievement, Creativity and High Ability (MACH-III) Center; Professor, Prairie View A&M University
- Dr. Jerrod Henderson, Director of the Program for Mastery in Engineering Studies; Instructional Associate Professor, Cullen College of Engineering, University of Houston
- Dr. Heather Domjan, Clinical Associate Professor & Interim Executive Director, UH STEM Center; Executive Director, Science and Engineering Fair of Houston; UH Energy Fellow, University of Houston
The University of Houston Racial Equity and Social Justice Committee invites you to join a discussion exploring strategies for diversifying and strengthening the engineering, science and technology workforce, expanding access to STEM education, providing a platform for underrepresented voices, and more. Through the power of productive, collaborative conversations, we have the capacity to build a stronger, more diverse and inclusive foundation for STEM.
Registration is required.
Submissions for this form are closed.