Offshore Industry Crawfish Boil
Sunday, May 4, 2014
1 p.m. at Lynn Eusan Park, UH
- Check back for information on how to purchase tickets.
A good time for a great cause!
- Mutually beneficial to the oil industry and engineering educaton
- Fun with good friends and colleagues
- proceeds benefit engineering scholarships and academic programs at UH and other surrounding colleges
- Cajun crawfish, hot dogs, barbecue, beer, soft drinks and cookies
- Live music and dancing
- Moonwalk and games for children
- Raffle with thousands of dollars in prizes
- Presentation of the Industry Achievement Award
University of Houston Cullen College of Engineering's outreach to the oil industry
- OTC attendees kick off their busy week
- Petroleum industry representatives mix and mingle
- Houston community joins in the fun
Benefits of joining the fun
- Entertain your current and potential customers
- Thank employees with great food and fun
- Provide a day of rest and fun for your OTC booth workers
Each year the OTC Crawfish Boil's committee presents its Industry Achievement Award to an outstanding industry leader. The award, a beautiful titanium trohpy in the shape of a crawfish, brings deserved attention and recognition among peers to the work of an exceptional individual.
Thousands of industry professionals and their families attend the annual event on the UH campus. They enjoy a great afternoon of food, music and prizes.
Many companies provide support as either corporate, food, or door prize sponsors. Make your company part of the 2014 OTC Crawfish Boil. Call Sales & Award Chair, Diane Ashen at 713-271-1983 for booth and sponsor information. http://www.offshoreindustrycrawfishboil.com/.